Sunday, March 20, 2011

Smooth Classic

Music can make a human emit such emotion that it is hard to quantify the effect in words.  But I'll try.

Any Justin Beiber song makes me want to drive down to the local convenience store and slap the fat lips off the black rhinocerous behind the counter.  Lazy, bigoted and just fucking dumb.  Donald Fagan on the other hand makes me want to drive down there and politely offer to shave her moustache for her.  For free I'm telling you.  I'd do it for free.  And I'd videotape it and sell it for 3 dollars a viewing.  I'll make a killing once the Japanese get their shit back together.

Have a nice day assholes!

YouTube link

Sorry I couldn't get the video to embed.  Don't know what the problem is, but let's just make the natural assumpton that Blogger sucks monkey balls.  Tiny little hairless monkey balls.  Go ahead.  You know you want to.  Put them in your mouth. . .

No comments: