Thursday, April 5, 2012

Winning

Much has been made about the old feud between Sarah Palin and Katie Couric.  Ex-Governor Palin recently hosted one of the morning programs on a national network which pitted her against Queen Perky Tits on another program.  Turned out to be a ratings blowout for Palin.

I couldn't care either way but I would like to compare and contrast the two women in a way which clearly shows the great cultural divide between honest, God-fearing Conservatism and the debauchery of Liberalism.


Conservatism


 Liberalism


1 comment:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

The photo of Katie was one of her post procedure colonoscopy exercises. I believe she's trying to get the remaining camera residue out of her ass.

BTW Gilmour - I had a colonoscopy done last year and I didn't get any national "exposure" like Katie did. I guess my fifty-eight year old poop chute ain't as "perky" as Katie's.

Last thought: Sarah Palin will own Katie any day of her LIFE, no matter what the situation is. Sarah = REAL.