Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Count me out

99% my stinking, hairy asshole.

If these people represent the overwhelming majority of the United States, then we are surely screwed like a donkey at a Saudi Arabian sheik's camel beauty contest.  So prepare people. Since America has instantly become 99% liberal, prepare for scenes like this at your next VFW parade, because you know it's a helluva lot easier to ask naked people to tote a towel to sit on in public places instead of asking same said people to put their fucking clothes on when they go out in public just like the 99% of the rest of the planet does!

And if hypocritical turds like these two flimsy dopes decide to stand with the 99%, then why not hand over the $300+ million dollars to the masses that you got for your cutesy ice cream brand from the big bad evil corporation named Unilever?  Yeah, I didn't think so you filthy fucks.

The next time I'm in Walgreen's and I spy one of your overpriced, but oh-so-hippiefied pints of ice cream named Cherry Bo-Berry Gary Is a Scary Fairy in the freezer section, I'm going to open it, eat half of it, shit in it and put the lid back on, but not before applying in unwashable marker it's new name which will be "Eat My Turd."  This makes much more sense than any of those vague pop culture references your marketing department came up with.  Truth in advertising!

No comments: