Friday, November 11, 2011

Limp

Delivering dreams my ass.







No one is sitting around saying, "ZOMG! I wonder when my dream will arrive?" They are sitting around saying, "Where are the fucking mattress people? They should've been here four hours ago!"

The ad people who came up with this miserable excuse of a slogan should be herded into a giant microwave and exploded. And the two generic nerds who posed for the silhouette in the nifty delivery costumes should have their penises slammed shut in a burning jack-in-the-box made of barbed-wire.

That should be penalty enough for my disappointment that MattressFirm doesn't actually deliver dreams, but instead delivers over-priced, rectangular-shaped, wooden boxes of metal coils and fabric.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to lay down on my dream and take a nap.

No comments: