Friday, August 5, 2011

Civility war

Well hades.

I was on my way to writing an epic screed that included references to 1/2 price Siberian midget tranny hookers and how that related to our current economic affairs (crisis!), but then I dropped my phone and it vanished.

So I'll just say this: I am sick of hearing how we should all share in the "sacrifice" when the only ones not sacrificing a fucking thing are the assholes in Washington who cannot control themselves with OUR money!

And secondly, fuck you and your goddamned righteous preaching about civility! The liberals in this country were the first ones to jump on that bandwagon after Rep. Giffords was shot in the head. Fast forward to today and anyone who wishes for accountability and reconciliation of our spending in Washington is a "terrorist." What?

Someone needs to explain that logic to me, because I thought requiring the government to live within its means was simply good governance and being responsible.

Ugh.

On the bright side, only another year or so left in all this change we can believe in. Then maybe the 1/2 off 1/2 size Siberian midget tranny hooker sale will look a little more affordable.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: