Friday, August 12, 2011

Belfrey

I saw this story and the sub-headline really drove me batty!

It said "hero passenger" trapped it in the restroom.

C'mon people, it's not like it was a flying shark or something that is actually dangerous! The last time a bat actually killed a human being was about, uh.....never.

The sub-headline should read "practical and rationally-natured human being closes door, traps bat." Hero is a bit hyperbolical. A hero to me would have been if that person karate chopped open the door of the plane and started tossing out the hysterical fools who I can only imagine were much more out of control on the plane than a harmless bat.

I see bat people.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they wouldn't even know a diamond if they held it in their hand

Gilmour Concepcion said...

the things you think are precious I can't understand